The signature tune that is currently being heard along with the promos of Tum Mile kick starts 'Tu Hi Haqeeqat', which is yet another solo, this time Javed Ali at the helm of affairs. By this time, one realizes that the album is made of all-male singers. In fact this could well be the first ever instance for the music of a film with romance as it's strong point not to be featuring any female voice at all. Coming back to 'Tu Hi Haqeeqat', it is not as strong as the title song or 'Dil Ibaadat' but that's purely on a comparative scale. Rendered by Javed Ali, this one has a core Indian feel to it and is the easiest tune to grasp. Perhaps this is the very reason one looks forward to the songs that follow since in Tum Mile one doesn't expect Pritam to churn out a conventional Bollywood tune.
- Dil Ibaadat - Rock / K.K.
- Dil Ibadat / K.K.
- Is Jahaan Mein / Mohit Chauhan
- O Meri Jaan / K.K.
- Soul of Tum Mile / Instrumental
- Tu Hi Haqeeqat / Javed Ali
- Tum Mile / Neeraj Shridhar
- Tum Mile - Love Reprise / Javed Ali
- Tum Mile - Rock / Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan